We are always looking for your additional help and support through you putting on your own fundraising events in aid of The Lotus Trust! If you have an idea and would like to discuss how to go about actually doing the event, contact us on 01923 851018
- Sponsored Event: Swim, slim, shave your head… ask
colleagues and friends to raise sponsorship for you in a
- Throw an ‘ethical’ party for your friends or family and raise money to helpus respond to urgent needs in the communities we serve.
- Hold a garage sale – get rid of all of your unwanted goods and clutter whilst raising funds for The Lotus Trust!
- Cricket Match: Have a knockout contest and charge people to join a team. Charge admission to all your spectators and sell refreshments.
- Pick Litter day: Pick litter in your local park or community centre, get friends to support for every bagful collected.
- Green Day: Get everyone to wear green and pay £2 for the pleasure! Or only eat vegetables for the day.
- Cake Sale’s are a great, easy and fun way to raise money, plus you get to eat some yummy cakes too!
- Dinner Dance: Have a local band, good food and charge for an evening out. Organise a raffle and/or an auction.
- Car Wash for Charity: work hard to make all of the cars in the neighbourhood gleam and make a positive impact in the lives of people in some of the poorest communities in the world.
- Add some extra resolve to your personal goals: Struggling with giving up smoking? Cutting down on alcohol or getting fit? Make your resolution even more worthwhile by making it a fundraising challenge. Ask friends and family to sponsor you per day, per week or per pounds lost. Or donate the money that you save yourself.
Whether it’s helping set up for a festival, preparing for a small event or just filling envelopes for a mail-out, volunteer help is always appreciated. Depending on your set of skills and the time you can offer, The Lotus Trust is always in need of extra hands.
Other then general help, presently, The Lotus Trust is specifically looking for people with:
- Copy-writing skills
- Graphic design skills
- Research skills
If you have time on your hands and are interested in doing rewarding work in a small team, whether from home or in an office, please complete our volunteer form.
Payroll giving is a great way to donate to the
Lotus Trust because the money comes straight out of your gross
pay, and if you choose to give tax-efficiently, you can increase
the value of your donations – at no extra cost to yourself!